Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 29, 2011

Genictic People

Yeah what's up guys I havn't seen you guys in like 2...3 maybe 85 weeks.Lol I'm just kidding, but I do got soem catching up to do I missed a genetic mutation blog so I gots to do that one so you guys are gunna get double the fun if that's what fun to you is. So today I'm gunna be teaching you about people that have devoted their life to genetic research and just for the record I didn't choose this topic I would be doing something about candy or something.So as I was sayin before I ever so rudley inturpted myself I'm going to teach you about Genetic Researchers. Soooo let's get ready to RUMMMBLEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I don't say so myself Francis Clerk looks like his one of the most dedecated people to genetics I have heard of  because this is the only person I have heard of the researches genetics.Anyway this guy studied genetics at the university of London, and he earned a Ph.D under profeser Andrade.And before you know it he got a Nobel Prize which if you guys didn't know that is extremly hard, but if there was a nobel prize for eatin candy...man that's all me. And if you didnt know what he looks like this your chance.
So
So let's figure who this James Watson charecter is huh?I can tell you that this guy was beast...yeah you heard me beast he went to college at the universty of INDIANA!!!!!! He too won a nobel prize, but not for the same reason as Franccis Crick.Together Crick & Watson decided to team up and discover the chemical structure of matter.I know there were pretty darn smart weren't they?
Now time to talk about this Severo Ochoa and Barbara Mclintock then we will be done.

So about this Severo fellow....HAHAHA did you see what I did there....I made a funny.But for reals this guy was reallly smart he educated himself at the University of Malaga yeah I know it's a weird name for a college, but just don't bother him about that.In 1927 he paid a visit to the college of Glasgow yeah and I know that's also might be a weird name but come on you guys got weird names too so don't be hatin. Heres Fellow Severo hahahaha.
Now Barbara was very good at what she did she won a Nobel prize to she also  attended the only course in genetics open to undergraduate students at Cornell University.After completing her requirements for her   Ph.D. she said she would remain at Cornell only to start the study of chromosomes there.Yeah I know you guys remember them things huh?



Yeah so guys Super Sara is off on vacation taking a break and no taking you guys...I know right so messed up right? Just kidding,but she didn't leave you guys empty handed she gave you a super Sara blog so no super disappointment. So if you guys wan't to know more check out the links BELOWWWWWWW.


Thx guy's I will catch ya later again my name is Jay and I approved this message 

2 comments:

  1. Jalen, I lost count after fifty of saying this: GRAMMAR! Really, Jalen, it ruins your blog. You have good information, you do. But grammar smears it. Look, this isn't meant to be mean. It's just truthful. Love the information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! yeah I think your GRAMMAR is bad but don't worry my grammar is really bad too but you need more picture

    ReplyDelete