Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mitosis And Everything That Comes With It

Hey guys I'm back from my month off I guess? OMG I haven't seen you guys in over A YEAR...ya get it because...BE QUITE my grandma thinks I'm funny.Only

Ahh what's up audience.First thing I wunna talk about is MITOSIS! Mitosis are steps that help a cell divide and it  isn't a acronym.Mitosis is Phrophase,Prometaphase,Methaphase,Anaphase,and telophase.

 First step is Phrophase.Chromosomes are copied.Chromosomes are thread like coils(chromatin).
Next step is promethaphase.Mitosis begins and the spindle fibers begin to form between the poles.
The 3rd phase is metaphase.Pairs of chromosomes attach to the spindle fibers.



The 4th phase anaphase.Chromosomes separate and begin to move to oppostie ends of the cell.





SO that's all I got on my mind and you just got smarter and eat your veggies.And if you wunna know more just look @ the links to the blog.

SUPERSARA
SCIEINCE IS SUPER!
THE ROOKIE BLOGGER
And guys here are some other GREAT links to GREAT blogs.

LIZZY'S BLOG
AZIRA'S BLOG

7 comments:

  1. Not bad.. grammar, and your good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT WAS YOUR BEST BLOG YET! I'M SO PROUD! You have pictures and information! Your grammar could use a little work, but OMG! YOU ACTUALLY HAVE...I'M GETTING FAINT! Good job and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo, Jalen it's Brielle....aaaaaaaaahhhhh i havent talked to you guys in forver,,,,, Wish i could be there,

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the pictures and imformation!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont understand a lot it things fro dha cells butt is awesome

    ReplyDelete