Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Science cant change the paranormal...or can it......to be contiuned.

Wuts up everybody can science explain everything?Well lets try and figure this question out and also i went to go see paranormal activity 2 and it wuz pretty good except for the fact that it had NO MEANING WAT SO EVER but it wuz still pretty good.Well back to the fact on hand.Can science reveal every paranormal thing well i say it can.Now don't think of me as a person who believes in zombies and monsters and creepy stuff I'm not saying that and I'm not trying to call out any ghost out there if any ghost are reading i luv u guys and please don't haunt my family.I'M just saying some stuff are hard to believe like a hotel in Florida had a pool and a lady had drowned in the pool while diving and now they hotel is saying they can hear a lady screaming and they can hear splashing noises.So please this is a lesson don't go to that hotel and have the urge to swim i don't know whats gunna happen,but i have a feeling nothing good iz gunna come out of it.And whats the moral of this story if ur a good swimmer don't drown and creepy places.And the comment question of the day issssssssss...What do u believe in ghost or no ghost and if u say comment no ghost just remember I'm not responsible if ur house gets haunted by the little girl in The Grudge.So that's it and az always young ro jalenguy singning off. P.S I'm leaving a paranormal activity 2 trailer in the bottom go check it out so DEUCES.

11 comments:

  1. Wow, I have headache from reading yur blog. You only put 9 periods! Your blog is okay, I'm sorry!! You didnt really give that much info, I think this was your worst blog post. Please, do better next time.

    -SuperSara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I *DID* like was that you gave an actual ghost experience.

    -SuperSara

    ReplyDelete
  3. U HATER X( u make me soooooooo mad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I didn't understand a word you were saying. The words were slurred together. You didn't have periods, you didn't spell a couple of things right, and you didn't leave commas. But I loved the information. It was good, and I liked the video. But maybe a picture of a ghost or something. Love the blog, work on grammar, and KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha. For a jolly, merry person, you sure can leave mean comments, SuperSara.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jalen. I'm sorry, i just can't understand you sometimes because you spell so many things wrong and after you put a period, you just keep typing. I just think that you really need puntuation and to speel things right. I mean, give some inof from scientists, pictures, and interview, maybe. Make it creative, and yourself, but just more grammatic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GRAMMAR, GRAMMAR, GRAMMAR! SERIOUSLY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. grammar really does matter, Jalen.

    -SuperSara

    ReplyDelete